Filing a Claim


When filing a claim in the Veterans Office the following forms  may be needed in order to better assist you:

  • Certified Copy of DD214 or Discharge Certificate
  • Marriage Certiface
  • Birth Certificate
  • Divorce Decree
  • Adoption Paper
  • Social Security Award Letter (veteran, spouse, and/or children)
  • Social Security Card (spouse and/or children)
  • Copies of medial treatment records with diagnosis
  • Name and addresses of doctors, hospitals, clinics, etc
  • Last earnings statement or letter from employer showing last date employed, annual income earned
  • 1099 for unearned income
  • Name of financial institution along with checking/routing number
  • Drivers License
  • Medical Insurance Card
  • Date and Place of marriage of past spouse(s)